The Quest Center helps builds & strengthen community through music.
The Quest Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit music education and resource center located in downtown Dickson, TN.
Our mission is to help build and strengthen community through music. We believe that all children should be given the opportunity to learn, play, collaborate, create and derive the benefits of music education regardless of their financial resources, abilities or other factors.
- Make year-round music education programs available and accessible for all students in rural, lower-income communities, including individuals with special needs, regardless of financial resources, abilities or other factors
- Eliminate most barriers to participation
- Provide an affordable & safe environment where all skill levels can experience a continuum of music activities: learn to read & play music, improve existing skills, collaborate with other students, explore songwriting and performance, make new friends who share a common interest and jam
- Offer extended education opportunities that expose students to technical, business & creative careers in music
- Provide a positive, creative and empowering environment that helps children develop confidence, social skills & accountability
- Pro-actively engage underserved students within the community
- Provide leadership, passion and student engagement that helps reduce boredom & risk behavior among youth, especially during non-school hours & summer months
- Involve youth in leadership roles, as Teaching Assistants
- Reinforce that character and relationships matter
The Quest Center for Art & Community Development Inc. is recognized by the IRS as a non-profit organization under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to the Center are deductible under section 170 of the Code. We are also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the Code.