We’re looking for energetic, talented people ages 18 and up to help us deliver the best music programs for our community. Commitments can be as little as 1.5 hour per week, and prior teaching experience may not required. Passion and reliability are very important!
PROGRAM LEADERS & VOLUNTEERS
Musicians, singers & songwriters to lead workshops & camps.
Credible and trusted industry expertise to lead workshops on the commercial aspects of current music biz (digital identity, social media, brand management, publishing, promotion, label deals, radio).
Passionate, talented volunteers.
INSTRUCTORS & VOLUNTEERS
Lead small groups in beginner & intermediate level guitar instruction (grades 4-12).
Comfortable leading instrument classes & large group workshops, and have some musical experience.
Associates to give students as much personal attention as they need. They may also be called upon to substitute teach.
We are currently seeking instructors to lead and assist small group classes & large group workshops in intermediate guitar, keyboards, and vocals & vocal arrangements. Opportunities to work with children (grades 4-12).
- Excellent communication skills
- Good at building & maintaining relationships
- Demonstrate engagement & leadership skills in small group settings, with both children and adults
- Uphold the mission, values and goals of the Quest Center
- Perform duties with the highest degree of integrity and ethics
- 18+, with valid drivers’ license and own transportation
- Available afternoons, evenings or weekends
- Pass background check
- Passion for music and ability to teach at age-appropriate levels
- Have some prior music instruction experience
- Committed, dependable and available 1.5-4 hours per week
Volunteer & compensated opportunities available, based on experience & level of contribution.
Note that all Quest Center Instructors and Associates age 18 and over are subject to and must pass a background check.